Swank Construction, Inc. has its commercial construction roots in Tenant Improvement (TI) contracting. Whether you need single or multiple suite TI’s, Swank Construction, Inc. is prepared to provide premium services for your next business venture’s office, shop or retail building. We have extensive experience in:
- Tenant Build – with or without allowance
- The location is fully clear (or the existing space requires modification) for tenant managed design build improvements, whether at the tenant’s full expense or partially funded with a landlord allowance.
- The landlord provides full design build construction services per a tenant approved plan as a part of the lease and the tenant only has to “turn the key”.
- Landlord Build with Allowance
- The lease includes a set dollar per square foot for landlord constructed improvements based on the tenant secured square footage. Upgraded materials, additional design or schedule changes are change orders to the agreement and are the tenant’s responsibility.
Whether construction is in the form of the traditional design-bid-build method (architect, competitive bid, lump sum contract), or a negotiated contract (GMP), Swank Construction, Inc. will provide superior design build services to assure your investment is on-time and within the budget. To assist in achieving the best value at the lowest possible installed costs Swank Construction, Inc. recommends the use of a negotiated tenant improvement contract that allows you to save weeks off design and construction time, thus allowing for faster access moving your products or services to the public. Benefits of a negotiated contract:
- Swank Construction, Inc. will perform pre-permit jobsite activities (with local jurisdiction approval) during the pre-construction and design phase, such as demolition, non-structural framing and MEP rough-in work
- You, our client, will benefit from Swank Construction’s experience as a construction manager at risk by drawing upon our planning, value engineering and design build collaboration services.